The confidentiality and security of your personal data are very important to us at HIRICA.
Collection and processing of your personal data
Your data is collected by the company HIRICA whose head office is located at Avenue de Terreblanque, 40230 Saint-Vincent-de-Tyrosse, France.
Registre du commerce et des sociétés de Dax 402 208 219 000 12
SIRET : 402 208 219 000 12
Code APE : 1520 Z
Share capital: 92 640 €
Intracommunity VAT N°: FR 56 402 208 219
Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +33 (0)5 58 77 19 10 (du lundi au vendredi ; 9h - 17h fuseau horaire de Paris)
Publication manager: Jean-François Bru
According to the law, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number (e.g. social security number) or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity (e.g. name and first name, date of birth, biometrics data, fingerprints, DNA…)
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of its relations with you, and if necessary, for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
• Last name and first name
• Email address
• Telephone number
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relating to customer surveys and / or offers
Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address: email@example.com. In this case, before implementing this right, Hirica may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right to rectification: if the personal data held by Hirica is inaccurate, they (the users) can request that the information be updated.
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users can ask Hirica to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: users can request that Hirica provide them with their personal data for transmission to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month after receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to solve your problem.
Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
• Access and use of the website by the user;
• Management of the operation and optimization of the website;
• Implementation of user assistance;
• Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
• Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
• Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and management of security incidents;
• Management of any disputes with users;
• Sending of commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
We keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or to provide you with assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account, or that we no longer need to provide services to you.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
• When the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of the website;
• When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
• When Hirica uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations;
• If required by law, Hirica may transmit data to respond to claims against Hirica and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
What is a “cookie”?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and reads user access for example when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal. When browsing this site for the first time, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed, informed and will have accepted the use of said "cookies". The given consent will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser(in French).
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the website itself, you can send a message to the following email address: email@example.com.